Sunday, January 31, 2010

Current with all scrapbooks

I finally got out all the scrap books for the last 20 years. Wow what a collection. I have books for every kids with hours upon hours of work. I am trying to organize them all right now and find a nice storage place for them. I have tried keeping them in all the kids rooms but then I took them all and stored them in the garage. That was dumb because we never looked at them. I am trying to find a nice book shelf to store them in down in the family room. I also realized I'm not as far behind as I would of thought. Maybe I'm just not taking as many pictures as before! So my goal this week is find a BOOKSHELF!

1 comment:

  1. I found a book shelf bought it and Scott put it together. All the scrapbooks fit. YAY!! Now all I have to do is label all my books and start journaling in them all before I forget anymore about what happened!

    ReplyDelete