Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wake Boarding at Lake Powell

I did it!!!!! I got up at least 8 times this past weekend wakeboarding. I also stayed up and actually skimmed along the water for minutes at a time! I can't say I loved it. It was hard and scary and I didn't exactly have the proper form BUT I'm going to keep doing it and get better at it.  Everyone says I will then really enjoy it. We will see but for know I'm counting it as ONE of my 50 by 50!  By the Way our spontaneous trip to Powell was a blast.  We camped at Hite marina in the motorhome. We played really hard for two days and then came home. LOVE lake POWELL!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job! I used to love it way more. I fell too many times, one set of bruised ribs and a hurt neck. Now I rarely do it. But it was fun while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete