Saturday, March 18, 2017

I turn 50 in a month!!

It was fun to look through my list and discover I did most the things I set out to do.  Crazy ten years it has been!!  Even more things I could have added to the list BUT now it's time to set up my 60 by 60 list and I'm going to enlist Scott's help with my list this time.  We have a lot more time together now and it will be fun to get some of these things done with him.  I'm not going to beat myself up over the things I didn't accomplish in my 50's just move them to my 60's and hope I have some time to get them done!


Run a Full Marathon : ) 
Run a half Marathon : )
Go to every temple in Utah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Graduate from real estate school :)
Be current with all scrapbooks
Take kids to New York City :)
Go to Mexico on a service mission :)
Visit Washington DC with Scotty :)
Visit Dallas Stadium :)
Wakeboard at Lake Powell :)
Tour Europe with Scotty :)
Learn to cook bread really good :)
Print off my blog book every year :)
Hire 3 more people at Rocky Mountain Electric :)
Get Austin prepared and off on a mission :)
Ride the Alpine Loop :)
Take a Book of Mormon class at UVU :)
Read the BOM twice a year :)
Help Austin get his Eagle :)
Sidney get her personal progress :)
Nikki get her personal progress :)
Buy a time share in Lake Powell :)
Hold a service family night once a month :)
Redo all bathrooms in house :)
Make 2 new friends a year :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Mountian Bike in Moab :)
Travel to Canada :)
Run a race in 10 states :) :) :) :)
Bike a 100 miler : )
Jess graduate from College :)
Get Sid into College : )
Sid on a Mission :)
Get austin into College :)
Log 10 service hours a week/besides wife and mother. :):):):):):):) :):):)
Ski down a black diamond well :)
Go snow shoeing:)
Compete in an open water triathalon
Complete my personal history
Take Tennis Lessons
Motorcycle to Vegas :)
Do the rim to rim of the grand canyon :)
Become closer to my little brothers :)
Drive through the California Redwoods :)
Go to Mount Rushmore :)
Hike Angels Landing :)
Keep spotless records for Rocky Mountain Electric
Take girls to see Wicked in San Francisco :)
Read about 50 different countries in the world. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Run a Relay 186 miles :)
Hike Timp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment